1 lb ground beef
1 med onion, chopped
grated cheddar cheese
16 oz sour cream
2 - cans cream of chicken soup
1 or 2 small cans chopped green chilies
1. Brown meat with chopped onions until cooked throughly.
2. Mix sour cream, cream of chicken soups, and green chilies in a bowl.
3. Put meat mixture down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese, and roll. Place seam down in 13X9 pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Continue until pan is full.
5. Cover with sour cream mixture.
6. Place into oven at 350 degrees for about 20 - 30 min or until bubbly. (I usually check at 15 min)