1 1/2 lbs boneless/skinless chicken breast or tenders
1 can Rotel Mexican style tomatoes
1 tb taco seasoning (1 to 2)
1 8 oz brick cream cheese (I use low fat)
1 cup sour cream, sauce
1 Liptons cream of chicken soup mix (in the box), sauce
1 cup hot water, sauce
1. Cut up chicken breast into chunks if not using tenders.
2. Put in crockpot with the can of Rotel and 1-2 tbs of the taco seasoning.
3. Cook on high 3-3/12 hours, until tender.
4. Drain about 1/2 cup of juice off.
5. Add cream cheese that has been cut up into chunks.
6. Cook on low for thirty minutes until melted and stir together
7. Cool a bit and shred the chicken mixture with two forks.
8. Fill the tortillas with equal amounts of mixture and roll up (I can fit 8 of them in a 9 x 13 pan) and top with this:
9. Whisk this the sour cream, hot water, and creamy chicken noodle soup all together and pour over top of enchiladas in pan.
10. Sprinkle with shredded cheese (Mexican style or cheddar are good) and cook on 350 for thirty minutes. It's yummy!